Wednesday, June 4, 2014

SpEciaLlY to My lovelY Jie ♡

Dear Jie

I'm writing this for youUUuuuUUuu..yea it's you! Firstly I apologize from what i did to you...I'm super duper sorry to hurt you.

Jie I'm sorry for hurting you,
I know there were the good days, where we would laugh and shop together...
Saying we will be sisters forever and ever,

I know you are a wonderful person, talented, and have so much potential... 
In my heart, you have a place because you are truly special
Chance made us sisters, hearts made us friends.
How sad my life would have been without you as Jie.

My Jie I am sorry for hurting you...
I did not choose my words, and they came out so wrong...
I know it will take time for our relationship to rebuild, but I will wait... however long...

I know that your life is hard...
If you ever need a shoulder to cry on, i am here for you, if you ever need someone to laugh, and share memories with, i am here for you, if you ever just want someone there without ever saying a word, i am here for you, because in the truth of it all, i will one day need you for those very same things, and you know why it would be easy, because dear Jie of mine, we're family, and i love you





No comments: