Saturday, January 1, 2011

YeaR 2011 neW wIsh!

New Year New Wish ^^
My 1st wish...i hope every1 around me stay happy n healthy n be strong ^^
2nd im waiting for HONG KONG trip hope will be fun as it's group
as some is not so close....
3rd My Bd wish uuHUuu what should i get for myself?!
a sumsung or iphone?!
LOL
4th hope i can save money as much as i can! yes i love money!!
im in love wif money $$$$$ LOL
i need lots on OT for jan!!!
coz im duty for JAN new product launch
yes jan tis month!! gonna die!!!
sure alot nid to be done before CNY!
5th i wan go travel again!! LOL
ms jie wait for me tis year yes tis year xmas till nw year i wan be at TW
duwan be in MY d
sudah 24th years at here bore!!
and the coming 2012 im planing to go AU or NZ!!
hahahaa
god pls help me
i spend my own money...^^
i travel myself
i LOVE myself ^^
so I hope My wish can make it!
thanks god
and finally i hope can get better job!
i wan PERM!!
nor help me cabut somewhr else duwan to be at here!
kam xia


No comments: