Sunday, December 12, 2010

no title

i cnt sleep n awake to blog this!
im sick of it n its reali pek cek of all the thng!
1st that's my car...he should ask me n get permit frm me...im who paid for the car!
and u urself also said that use ur car! got vios duwan use!
and go till nearly 2am only back yet u din even scold him!
if that's me i thk it sure bOOOmm till........
2nd that day he 4get to close water and wet all the floor till down stair got water....
u din even scold him as what u did to me n dad!
sumore that time i not my false....im the one who use 1st and early morning to go wrk d....dad is the 2nd person coz din realise im out to wrk to so early that day.....
what u did to us is....ask both of us paid rm20 say is penalti for both of us!!!
now is ur son!!! what did u do to him?? answer is NOTHING!!! not even scold like what me n dad kena!
what u actuali fair in ur mind???
你和伯母没两样而已
不要口口声声说明你很公平!
你们都只会对儿子很好!
所以堂姐做的我都认同
她比我勇敢

since college i find part time wrk n use pocket money buy my own stuff
dun u feel i din ask anythng about money frm u?!
how also i wont ask money frm u!
so how no money i also wont ask...
no money for me....what i do is sit at home till today also i wan save money
u wont ask me did u hav enough money...did u nid money!?
till now....i prefer to use my own money than yrs....
as u keep say that is yr money....frm small im sick of it!
even ask me to paid back my study money u paid for me
so im ok wif that....i paid you...as u ask for....
what u wan me to paid....i just paid!!!!
im lazy to fight for it...as i knw how i fight it will not use .......u just wan win
just like it be!
and always we got the different of thinking n cnt communicate well
sometime....i can feel im outsider of tis family
it does not belong to me....
i can see....u guys is happy without me
sometime i can feel im mad of tis hs
what the thng that din do im the one who kena 1st!!!
it's like the hs got me stay only......
only me got responsibility for tis hs.....
it that coz im gals so hav to be like tis?
><
dun u all also stay? i hav iron all thng even thr is none of my cloth to iron
u say that's gals job!
if the family thats din hav gals thn how???
ok....i just do u ask me to do!
wat to do.....how i hav to paksa myself to follow it!
i hav to 安慰自己!prove myself i can!
so i love myself....i treat myself is 1 of the way
to balance myself!
and u guys duno....n keep saying....
how hard it is i can make myself happy enough!
i hope i can be bravo! be more strong!
and somtime change environment is the best way
is what my cousin did
she went to NZ for half year...
thn now u can see the differences
give me some time....
one day i will go some way....
some way belong to myself....
and come back i can feel the difference of it!
i hope it's reali got the changes for our thinking!
i hate the way u treat.....it's nt fair!!
but how??? no use!!!
the way u care is not i wan....
the way u thk is the best....doest mean we nid to follow
doest mean that u always is correct!
but how??? no use!!!
hav to pretend nthng...
hav to used to it......
how also i hav to stay!
hav to continue to be nthg....
the nxt day i hav to do n repeat the same thng
the daily hswrk that in this hs....
did u thk...1 day....if i gone 1st.....
u guys nid to do also....
will u guys only realise me....only thk of me
haiz
no ppl will knw it! how the pain!
smtm it's tired!
anyhow...im will love myself alot
time to bed!
gdnite to myself
stay strong!
wait for the rite time n chance
god bless me ^^

2 comments:

said...

jyor...
sayang..sayang..
so save money lar...
then go to the place u wish okie..

jasyee said...

okok i will save as much as i can