Friday, March 6, 2009

LaO Yi

SorRy I haV to dO tHis
我很不爽
as what i say i will do
once u make me angry sorry thr is no turning b
你对我好 我对你好
你一踩到我 对不起你没有机会!
tat's me! once who makes me angry will knw! yes i'm scary!
evry1 also gt patience limit!
so if u r nt sincere pls go away!

*does this lady look nice?!*
si Lao Yi
do u knw ur words can hurt ppl?
do u knw ur behaviour r SUck!?
do u want i make the same thng back to u as u always done to us?!
every1 got feeling
the most i hate is
u throw the card on floor lk tat in front of patient
n the thng is I din do anythng wrong just take card frm u
can u tell whr i wrong at? take card slow? bt my hand is thr alrdy...
how can u do this to me?!! i still can rmb tat situation
我把手伸出去 你尽然把卡这样丢在地上!
在怎样都会记得
那个画面还是很清楚!
U thk i vry HO BULI?!
sorRRy u R WRONG

*this is the 1 i always mention*
guess how old is she!?
she always put a pin on her hair
she wanna look young!
the better way is u dont come talk wif me
dont come nearer to me!
i will feel unesay
你要人家尊敬你 那你也要尊敬人!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHHAHA! i saw her face at lazzzzz!!!